Discover how your genes impact: your response to food - gluten (celiac disease), lactose (dairy), and caffeine; your microbiome diversity; nutrient need - vitamin A (beta-carotene & retinol), folate (B9), vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, and glutathione; and metabolism - blood sugar control (insulin), appetite (leptin) and inflammation.
Nutrient Core examines the key genes and variants (SNPs) involved in food response - celiac disease, lactose intolerance, caffeine response and microbiome diversity; vitamin absorption, conversion and activation; and metabolism - appetite, blood sugar control and inflammation.
- personalised, colour coded genotype results
- gene function and SNP impact descriptions
- clinically relevant SNPs
- nutrient and other epigenetic impacts
- follow up functional testing options
- nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- dynamic links to research evidence
Food Response: LCT, HLA-DQA1, HLA -DQB1, FUT2, CYP1A2 and ADORA2A
Vitamins: BCO1, MTHFR, FUT2, TCN2, SLC23A1, GC, VDR, VKORC1 and GSTM1
Metabolism: FTO, LEPR, PGC1A, TCF7L2, TNF and INFG
Nutrient Core (LGX07)
Nutrient Core DNA
Turn Around Time: 15 days.