In this audio training lesson, Laura Stirling answers the five most commonly asked questions in regard to stool testing.
You will learn...
- Why, when yeast is at 1+ and considered normal, there is still a susceptibility report.
- What the difference is between culture and microscopy of yeast.
- Why test results will not have a susceptibility report if a parasite is found.
- What the difference is between imbalanced flora and dysbiotic flora.
- What red flag markers you should be on the look out for.