In this conversation between Angela Heap and Laura Stirling, we bust the myth that fertility is just a female thing and cover a range of topics around men's fertility, including...
- Why sperm levels have gone down to 60% since 1973.
- What Angela finds is most often associated with poor sperm health.
- How lifestyle factors - including heat, micro-shorts, chemicals and technology - are impacting men's fertility.
- Why Angela believes it is just as important for men to get regular testing if they are planning on starting a family.
- The impact of prolactin in men.
- The top 5 nutrients that Angela uses to support men's health in her clinical practice.
To connect with Angela visit fertileground-nutrition.com/