During this audio conversation between Alex Manos and Laura Stirling you will find out...
- How Alex got in to studying Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) in the first place.
- His own personal journey with SIBO and how he has worked on his own health.
- The evolution of working with clients that have SIBO
- Interesting findings from research that has been done on SIBO.
- What kind of testing and protocols can be done to help clients overcome SIBO.
Two of the papers mentioned in this conversation...
Methanogens and the bikers: microbiomejournal.biomedcentral.com/article…-0320-4
Alex is an Institute For Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP), with a MSc in Personalised Nutrition, a 1st class degree in Nutritional Therapy, and a background in personal training. He is also studying to be a Transformational Life Coach. Away from clinic, he is a lecturer, supervisor and mentor in the health and fitness industry.
You can find out more about Alex and his work, as well as listen to his fantastic podcast, at: www.alexmanos.co.uk