In our latest audio lesson we speak to Sarah Urquhart, of www.sarahurquhart.com about the effects of technology on our brain health.
Sarah is a coaching psychologist who has been working with individuals and organisations for the last 20 years to help them improve their performance and understand themselves better.
Sarah has a particular interest in neuroscience, and so this audio is packed full of incredible insight and wisdom on the workings of the brain and how technology - particularly being online - is impacting us.
During this conversation you will learn...
- The effects that technology is having on health and wellbeing.
- How much time people are actually spending online and the results of this - both positive and negative.
- Whether digital detoxing is actually a realistic option.
- How you and your clients can find a balance with your use of technology.
- What Sarah's top tips are when it comes to not letting technology 'rule' our lives.
And much, much more.
Find out more about Sarah at www.sarahurquhart.com