In this Q&A, Laura Stirling addresses the six most commonly asked questions about the thyroid, and thyroid testing.
During this audio you can expect to find out...
- Why the thyroid gland is so important
- What symptoms you should you look out for
- The limitations of conventional thyroid testing
- What it means when autoantibodies are raised
- The difference between T3 and Reverse T3
- Whether it is possible to have normal thyroid results and still have issues
- The other tests that are recommended for thyroid health