What is this webinar about?
In this recorded webinar, Dr Aristo Vojdani’s explains the impact of Long Covid on autoimmunity - and how his lab's Long Covid Panel can effectively diagnose and assess this.
What is the Long Covid Panel?
The Long Covid Panel diagnoses whether or not a patient is suffering from Long COVID or ME/CFS, so that treatment can be designed accordingly. Specifically, Long Covid Panel measures antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, EBV, HHV-6 and their contribution to Long COVID, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chjronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and autoimmunity.
- To learn more about Dr Aristo Vojdani’s career and why he is an authoritative clinical researcher on Long Covid
- To learn more about Immunoscience Lab and why it is an authoritative laboratory to run Long Covid testing
- To define Long Covid, identify its symptoms, and to learn its underlying biological processes
- To learn the five major hypothesis regarding the causes of long COVID
- To understand how Epstein Barr is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To understand how HH-6 is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To understand how gut microbiota is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To learn that poly autoimmunity is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To review a Long Covid Panel test report
- To learn what the treatment recommendations are for Long Covid
Watch the webinar recording
Listen to the webinar as a podcast
Read the summary notes
About Dr Aristo Vojdani
Dr Aristo Vojdani, is a Clinical Professor in the Deparment of Preventive Medicine at Loma Linda University in California, an Adjunct Professor at the Lincoln College of Professional, Graduate and Continuing Education at the National University of Health Sciences, and a past associate professor at the Charles Drew/UCLA School of Medicine and Science.
He obtained his MSc and PhD in the fields of microbiology and clinical immunology from Bar-Ilan University in Israel with postdoctoral studies in comparative immunology at UCLA and tumor immunology at Charles Drew/UCLA School of Medicine and Science.
His on-going research, spanning a 45-year career, focuses on the role of environmental triggers in complex diseases.
Buy the Long Covid Panel
Get further support regarding the Long Covid Panel
Have a query about about the Long Covid Panel? Or would simply like to remain informed about it? Submit the short form below.