Revisit our recent webinar: The Mucosal Immune System: Your immune system’s first responder and early warning system
We’d like to thank our guest speaker, leading American physician, Dr Chad Larson, for presenting this educational webinar on the mucosal immune system.
To revisit the webinar, view the embedded video below. To aid this video, we've also provided more information about Cyrex’s Array 14 - the functional test to measure and evaluate the mucosal immune system - as well as how to order it in the UK and Ireland.
The Mucosal Immune System: Your immune system’s first responder and early warning system
Home to a surprising 70% of the immune system, the mucosal immune system is the body's first line of immune defence, which protects the body against a host of antigens that live in the mouth, skin, lungs, and gut.
It is therefore a very big, primary and influential part of the immune system that demands enquiry in order to treat autoimmune conditions effectively.
This webinar is an opportunity for viewers to improve their practice by becoming more equipped to understand, analyse and evaluate their patients’ mucosal immune system.
Webinar Learning Objectives
The webinar covers:
- why the mucosal immune system so important to be aware of and consider
- how practitioners can objectively measure and evaluate the mucosal immune system using Cyrex’s Array 14: Mucosal Immune Reactivity Screen
- how practitioners can use the Array 14’s findings to inform the diagnosis of autoimmune health conditions
Webinar (Recorded 26th January 2022)
More about Cyrex’s Array 14 - the functional test to measure and evaluate the mucosal immune systemCyrex’s Array 14 helps you to thoroughly assess the mucosal immune system’s behaviour - including those negative immune reactions. Understanding how to apply and interpret Array 14 will allow you to create precise and personalised treatment plans for your patients instead of just cookie cutter gut health protocols.
How to Order Cyrex’s Array 14 in the UK and IrelandTo be able to order any Cyrex test in the UK or Ireland, you must:
- be health care professional who is registered in the UK or Ireland. (Members of the public need to work with a health care practitioner to gain access to Cyrex tests.)
- be registered with Cyrex Labs (to do so, click here)
- be registered as a practitioner with Regenerus
To order a Cyrex test:To order a Cyrex test in the UK or Ireland, you must:
- order the Cyrex tests directly from the official Cyrex Labs website (the Cyrex tests listed on the Regenerus website are for information purposes only and cannot be ordered from here)
- order the corresponding test collection kit separately from the Regenerus Lab website. Therefore, as Cyrex’s Array 14 requires a saliva sample, you’d order the Cyrex Saliva Kit (Product code: CYX02). Regenerus Labs is the sole facilitator of Cyrex testing in the UK and Ireland.