Webinar Recording: The Importance of Correctly Diagnosing Lyme Disease by Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, CLS
We are delighted to celebrate our new partnership with Immunosciences Labs with this lecture by Aristo Vojdani on the importance of correctly diagnosing lyme disease.
Webinar learning objectives
- The importance of correctly diagnosing lyme disease
- The pathophysiology of lyme disease
- The stages of lyme disease
- To realize that due to the molecular similarity between many viruses, the proper interpretation of results must be conducted by the testing laboratory so that the actual cause of the problem may be identified and a proper treatment be devised.
- A survey of avaliable advanced tests avaliable to diagnose Lyme disease
- The limitations of the ELISpot
- Case studies of Multi-Peptide ELISA results
About the speaker
Aristo Vojdani, is a Clinical Professor in the Dept. of Preventive Medicine at Loma Linda University in California, an Adjunct Professor at the Lincoln College of Professional, Graduate and Continuing Education at the National University of Health Sciences, and a past associate professor at the Charles Drew/UCLA School of Medicine and Science.
He obtained his MSc and PhD in the fields of microbiology and clinical immunology from Bar-Ilan University in Israel with postdoctoral studies in comparative immunology at UCLA and tumor immunology at Charles Drew/UCLA School of Medicine and Science.
His on-going research, spanning a 45-year career, focuses on the role of environmental triggers in complex diseases.