We are a young, fun loving, yet established business, that continues to grow in the B2B sector and provide readily available access to the leading diagnostic laboratory tests. We predominantly work within the natural health and wellness industry helping our health professional customers, change the lives of their clients and patients but we are also developing new fresh vertical markets.
Are you a bright, driven Marketing Professional with creative flair, amazing communication skills, with an interest in food, lifestyle, wellness, and nutrition?
Then we have a role for you!
Due to our continued increased growth, we are creating a “New” permanent role to conceive, plan and implement our marketing strategies and activities to drive overall sales and maximise customer service experience.
- Reporting to the MD you will develop, manage, and implement a rolling marketing plan using digital and non-digital medium.
- Working with our team of “Guru’s” aka the clinical advisory team to;
- create, schedule, and manage social media content (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook)
- produce educational and promotional content for training platform
- devise and deliver engaging and fulfilling email campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and implement Educational events both online and in person which will inspire and motivate our customers.
- Be responsible for new product launches and announcements
- Work alongside our web developers, to manage our website user experience, its flow and manage product content.
- Use and manage external consultant suppliers as required for specific specialist areas of use, which optimise our customers contentment.
You are highly likely to boast:
- Previous Marketing experience and qualifications.
- Buckets of enthusiasm and ideas which you implement.
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, combined with a friendly & great relationship management style to work with your colleagues and our partners.
- Visually creative that will be paired with good copywriting skills.
- A team player mentality.
- Flexibility to switch from task to task.
- Existing experience and skills to plan and implement email campaigns, digital design, social media delivery and basic video and audio editing ability.
- Experience of Adobe design software.
Hours: 25 Hours per week -Monday to Friday 09.30 to 2.30 (flexible)
Salary: Highly Competitive, details on application.
Benefits: Company pension scheme, great holiday allowance, overtime, health benefits, travel and expenses paid, CPD training allowance, working with a fun loving team.
Working Location: Based from Redhill in Surrey a minimum of 2 days per week, with 3 days flexible home working.
Please send your CV , along with a creative covering letter that sets you apart to email@example.com.