This report focuses on the key genes and variants (SNPs) involved in five interconnected cycles - folate, methionine, neurotransmitter (BH4), transsulphuration and urea.
- personalised, colour coded genotype results
- gene function and SNP impact descriptions
- clinically relevant SNPs
- nutrient and other epigenetic impacts
- follow up functional testing options
- nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- dynamic links to research evidence
Folate Cycle: DHFR, GCPII, MTHFD1, MTHFR, RFC1, SHMT1 and TYMS
Methionine Cycle: AHCY, BHMT, FUT2, MAT1A, MTR, MTRR, PEMT and TCN2
Neurotransmitter Cycle: COMT, MAOA, MAOB, PNMT, QDPR andVDR
Transsulphuration Cycle: CBS, CTH, GSS, MUT and SUOX
Urea Cycle: NOS and SOD
Turn Around Time: 15 days.