Learn the science behind long covid - and how to test accurately and effectively test for it - with this masterclass from Aristo Vojdani.
What is this webinar about?
Learn about the impact Long Covid has on autoimmunity, and how Immunoscience's Long Covid Panel can effectively diagnose and assess this.
What you'll learn
- To learn more about Dr Aristo Vojdani’s career and why he is an authoritative clinical researcher on Long Covid
- To learn more about Immunoscience Lab and why it is an authoritative laboratory to run Long Covid testing
- To define Long Covid, identify its symptoms, and to learn its underlying biological processes
- To learn the five major hypothesis regarding the causes of long COVID
- To understand how Epstein Barr is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To understand how HH-6 is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To understand how gut microbiota is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To learn that poly autoimmunity is a significant contributor to Long Covid
- To review a Long Covid Panel test report
- To learn what the treatment recommendations are for Long Covid
About the speaker, Aristo Vojdani
He obtained his MSc and PhD in the fields of microbiology and clinical immunology from Bar-Ilan University in Israel with postdoctoral studies in comparative immunology at UCLA and tumor immunology at Charles Drew/UCLA School of Medicine and Science.
His on-going research, spanning a 45-year career, focuses on the role of environmental triggers in complex diseases.
Watch the webinar
This webinar originally took place via Zoom on 4th Oct 2022. It is now accessible on-demand in your practitioner's portal.
Please note, in order to access this guide you need to be a registered practitioner with Regenerus Labs. If you're currently not registered, please click the link below to learn how.
Don't have a Regenerus Labs practitioner account?
Register for free with us to gain access to practitioner-exclusive tests, qualified educational content and clinical support services.