Learn the basics of testing for Hashimoto's with our new free guide
From speaking to our community of practitioners, we learnt that many of you wanted a handy reference guide that summarises advanced testing options for health conditions.
In light of this, our Clinical Support Specialist, Virginia Blake, has written a clinically robust introduction to advanced testing options for Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroiditis.
Read and refer to this article if ever you are looking for a starting point for advanced testing options for Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroiditis.
What practitioners will learn:
- What is Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroiditis?
- How frequent is Hashimoto's?
- What causes Hashimoto's?
- The 3 stages of Hashimoto's development
- The role of thyroid peroxidase and thyroglobulin antibodies in the development of Hashimoto's
- What are the symptoms of Hashimotos?
- What triggers and exacerbates Hashimoto's?
- Recommended functional tests to assess Hashimoto's
Access the guide
Please note, in order to access this guide you need to be a registered practitioner with Regenerus Labs. If you're currently not registered, please click the link below to learn how.