Missed our two-day masterclass on metabolic dysfunction and environmental toxicity? Now you can watch the conference lectures on your schedule.
We're excited to announce that you can now buy the complete recordings of our Identifying and resolving metabolic dysfunction & environmental toxicity conference that took place in Feb 2023. So if you couldn't make it - you can now watch on your schedule.
For this conference, Great Plains unearthed metabolic dysfunction and identified its causes, highlighed reliable tools for investigation, and workshopped clinical case studies with protocol considerations. They also taught attendees how to assess and resolve environmental factors contributing to chronic illness.
Watch the conference trailer
What you'll learn
- Metabolic dysfunction contribute to chronic illness. In these conference talks, you'll be given in-depth guidance how to understand, assess and treat this.
- Environmental toxins such as mold, pollution and metals contribute to chronic illness. In these conference talks, you'll be given in-depth guidance how to understand, assess and treat them.
Conference recording talk package
- Lecture 1: Introduction to the Organic Acids Test and Why it is So Important in Clinical Practice by Kurt Woeller
- Lecture 2: The Link Between Invasive Candida and Various Health Issues by Kurt Woeller
- Lecture 3: The Link Between Clostridia Bacteria Toxins and Various Health Issues
- Lecture 4: The Link Between High Oxalate and Various Health Issues
- Lecture 5: Neurochemical Imbalances and Quinolinic Acid Toxicity
- Lecture 6: Additional Case Studies - Lab Reviews and Treatment Options
- Lecture 7: The most common chemical toxicants measured at GPL
- Lecture 1: Organic Acids and Mycotoxins: Correlations With Mould in Various Chronic Illnesses by Kurt Woeller
- Lecture 2: The New Frontier On Mycotoxin Detection by Dan Stein
- Lecture 3: Identifying and Treating Complex Patients with Mould Toxin Induced Illness by James Neuenschwander
- Lecture 4: Diet and IgG detection by Lindsay Goddard
- Lecture 5: Managing the Complex Patient with Mould by James Neuenschwander
- Lecture 6: Assessing Environmental Toxicity with the GPL-TOX by Lindsay Goddard
About the speakers
Kurt Woeller, DO: Kurt N. Woeller, DO. has been an integrative and functional medicine physician and a biomedical autism specialist for over two decades. He is an author, lecturer and clinical practitioner offering specialized diagnostic testing and health interventions for individuals with complex medical conditions such as autism, autoimmune conditions, gastrointestinal and neurological disorders. Dr. Woeller is a graduate of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, Maine.
James Neuenschwander, MD: A graduate of the University of Michigan with both a Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology as well as a MD degree, Dr. Neu (as he is also known) is dually board certified in both Emergency and Integrative Medicine and has been the owner of the Bio Energy Medical Center since its opening in 1988.
Dan Stein, MD: Daniel Stein, MD, accepted the role of Chief Science Officer for Great Plains Laboratory in January 2022. Prior to this role, Dr. Stein was the lead professor of Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York for 30 years. Dr. Stein earned his Doctorate of Medicine degree at the University of Texas Medical School, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology at Amherst College, and did his residency at the University of Massachusetts Hospital.
Joseph Pizzorno, ND: Dr. Joseph Pizzorno is a transformational leader in medicine. As founding president of Bastyr University in 1978, he coined the term “science-based natural medicine,” which set the foundation for Bastyr to become the first accredited institution in this field anywhere in the world and validated that medicine that promotes health rather than just treats disease could be credibly taught, researched, and practiced. As co-author of the Textbook of Natural Medicine (first edition 1985, fifth edition 2020), he established the scientific foundation for health promotion medicine. With over 100,000 copies sold in four languages, over half to MDs, it not only helped reestablish naturopathic medicine as an important part of the healthcare system but also provided the scientific foundation for the transformational fields of integrative and Functional Medicine throughout the world.
Buy the conference talks
- Access all the talks for £150
- Access is unlimited and forever
- The videos are professionally recorded, with high qulity image and sound