We are a young, fun loving, yet well established business, that is a premier leader in the natural health and wellness sector where we provide fast and easy access to leading diagnostic laboratory tests. We predominantly work with nutritional therapists, sports and fitness trainers, functional medicine doctors and other whole approach wellness professionals, we help change the lives of their clients and patients by delivering world leading laboratory testing and educational support, to assist with improved health and performance
Are you a bright and enthusiastic individual with amazing communication skills, with an interest in food, lifestyle, wellness, and nutrition?
Then we have a role for you!
Due to our continued increased growth, we are are looking for the right individual to join our existing team of Client Services Heroes.
- Reporting to the Client Service Team Manager you will be providing support to our customers and maintaining day today processing functions in the office to support the business and all of its operations associated with that function..
- Working with our team of “Heroes” aka the client services team to;
- support customer queries via phone and our customer service system
- provide health professionals with patient test results from our laboratory partners
- assist with taking payments, invoicing and payment collection.
You are highly likely to demonstrate most of the key skills below we think are required:
- Excellent call handling and telephone skills
- Super powered customer service skill
- Competent computer user using online system, software such as Microsoft or other modern digital business systems
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience with the Public
- Decision Making Skills
- Time Management
- Working Under Pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 5.00
Salary: Circa £25k.
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays, overtime, private health care, company nights out, working within a fun loving team, free parking on site.
Working Location: Based from Redhill Aerodrome in Surrey, Car is essential
Closing Date 30 June 2023